Here is how it works:
- We only take trade-in bicycles towards the purchase of a bicycle (new or used) with a value at least 4 times that of the trade-in.
- Only ONE trade-in bicycle accepted towards the purchase of a bicycle.
- We DO NOT buy used bicycles.
- At this time, we will not accept bicycles equipped with assist motors of any kind.
- Bicycles should be clean and functional with no damaged components or structural items.
- Person trading in bicycle will have to sign a document declaring they are the owner of the bicycle being offered for trade-in.
- Fraser Bicycle ultimately will determine the trade-in value and reserves the right to refuse to accept a bicycle for trade-in.