$23.99 - $39.99
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Made in the USA - Chrome finish - Weight: 526g - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
$32.99 - $34.99
Origin-8 understands that a bike isn't just about utility — it can also be rolling art. Their Classique Tour Handlebar mixes style and function in a swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 25mm rise and wrist-friendly 15-degree sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
- Oversized BMX style cruiser bars perfect for wheelie bikes - Durable chromoly construction with TIG-welded crossbar - 22.2mm clamp and grip area - Width: 31.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 7-inch - Upsweep: 1° - Back Sweep: 10° - Material: Chromoly
A wealth of rise and plenty of backsweep make Dimension Cruiser bars great for a comfortable, upright riding position. - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 safety tested for city/trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 50-degree sweep
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
$49.90 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
If variety is the spice of life, then the Moloko bar oozes umami at every bend. It offers a multitude of hand positions to keep you comfortable and in control over the course of a long day riding over varied terrain. It also has plenty of spots to mount your various accessories. Dangle a handlebar bag from it, strap some lights to it, throw a GPS on it (if that's your thing), and ride all day. It comes in a standard width of 735mm but if 685mm is more your style, don't you worry. Surly added cut marks so you can easily make it so. - Material: CroMoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 735mm; Cut marks for 685mm - Rise: 0 - Sweep Angle: 34 degrees - Weight: 709g - Color: E.D. coated Black
Heavy-duty steel construction.
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
$26.99 - $33.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
$52.16 - $53.90
- Shot-peened tange aluminum that makes for a great narrowish touring/townie bar - Compatible with MTB grips and shifters - Can be used flipped as a riser bar or down for a less upright position
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
Velo Orange's Milan bar is so named because it's a great bar for converting an old Italian racing frame with a short top tube. Actually, it's great for converting any frame with a short top tube into a city bike. Folks who like a more aggressive position on a city bike will like it, too. The width is about 570mm and reach is 110mm; there is around 25mm (approximately one inch) of rise. The grips sweep back about 35 degrees, and the grip area is about 170mm long. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The material is polished aluminum alloy. Milan bars work with regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, shifters, 22.2 inverse brake levers, etc., but not bar-ends.
Top off your beach or town cruiser with Sunlite's O.S. Cruiser Handlebars. They're made from lightweight aluminum so you keep your rig nice and light, and they feature the classic cruiser shape you know and love. At 27.5-inches wide, you'll be plenty comfortable as you cruise your favorite pavement or boardwalk, and the 6-inch rise lets you sit up in style to take in the scenery.
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
- Inspired by old Italian Cafe Racers and clubman bars, adds interest to any bike - CrMo-plated Tange steel - Clamp diamater: 25.4mm - Rise: 5 deg - Width: 22.8" (579mm) - Up/back sweep: 15 deg
The Belleville is Velo Orange's reproduction of what is probably the most popular style of French city and utility bike bar ever. Anyone who enjoys classic European films has seen bars like this dozens of times. The Belleville is 430mm wide (or 450mm outside-to outside) and has zero rise. That's fairly narrow for a city bar, which is an advantage in traffic. Reach is about 180mm; the straight grip section is a generous 150mm. It has a 25.4mm clamp area and is rendered in aluminum alloy. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard inverse shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
Odyssey's 49er is a traditional-looking 4-piece bar that uses multi-butted main tubing, traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength, larger radius bends for greater durability, and welded end caps to reduce flex. These bars have a post-weld heat-treating which is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects. SPECS - 9-inch Rise - 29-inch Width - 1.5° Upsweep - 12° Backsweep - 2lbs 3.4 oz
- Butted full chromoly construction - Lightweight design - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27.1-inch - Rise/Reach: 8.25-inch - Upsweep/Drop: 3° - Material: Chromoly
- Chromoly construction - Freestyle design - Type: BMX - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27-inch - Rise: 7.5-inch
- Heat-treated stainless steel construction - Brushed finish - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27-inch - Rise/Reach: 8-inch - Back Sweep/Bend: 12°
Page 1 of 2 Next page