The Specialized Alloy Mini Rise Handlebar is ideal for XC and All Mountain riding. - Width: 750mm, 780mm
$22.99 - $26.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
TruVativ's tough Hussefelt Comp Riserbar is made from butted aluminum for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. - Four rise options available from 30-100mm - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 15-degree sweep
An exceptionally strong carbon fiber 35mm riser bar that’s built to descend. The M7 bar is designed for the most aggressive and demanding riders. Carbon fiber is the ideal material for a gravity bar because fiber orientation and bar shape can be controlled independently and developed in unison, resulting in a tuned flex profile that cannot be achieved with aluminum. This bar is tuned to be precise and responsive while absorbing fatigue-inducing chatter and taking the sting out of the biggest hits. The M7 bar features a trail-perfect 8-degree backsweep and 4-degree upsweep for your long-travel 29er, enduro race bike, or downhill machine. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 230g (10mm rise); 240g (25mm rise); 245g (40mm rise) - Bar Width (Max): 800mm - Bar Width (Min): 780mm - Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Backsweep: 8 Degrees - Upsweep: 4 Degrees - Torque Spec: Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec: Controls: 5.5Nm
The Terminal Bar blends cruiser-style comfort with off-road touring performance. Able to run with a 40mm drop or rise, its swept-back design makes it great for long rides on rough, technical terrain. - 22.2mm diameter grip area; good to go for MTB shifters, brake levers, and grips - 34 degree backsweep with a 40mm + / - rise
Wider than Turbine but still sporting the agressive sweep design putting you in the perfect riding position, these bars come in a variety of rises to allow you to fine tune your cockpit and dial in your setup. Tried and tested 7075 aluminum gives you the confidence for agressive all-mountain riding and 35mm technology for fantastic overall weight/strength ratio. Your six inch travel bike will thank you. - Manufactured from cold drawn, 7075 Aluminium - 35 optimized triple butted design - Turned up to Rally control with 800mm width - Rise sizes to for every build and preference 10/20/35mm - Stealth black on black decals to match every frame color
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
Light and compliant for incredible durability and a supple, refined ride, the Ritchey Rizer bar is the choice for XC riders looking for a high-end carbon bar that's built for performance. The WCS Carbon Rizer features our proven WCS carbon technology in a 15mm rise bar, a textured stem clamp area to reduce risk of bar slippage, and is reinforced internally to accept bar ends and shifter/lever clamps. - Carbon monocoque - 15mm rise - 9-degree sweep - Width: 740mm - 31.8mm center section - Matte UD carbon finish - Weight: 180g
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - Cuttable bar-ends - Matte carbon finishing - Weight 160g - Di2 compatible with internal wire routing - 720mm wide - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 5mm rise
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful city companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Archer 2 handlebars were developed for use on Fairdale's Weekender Archer and Coaster/UK Coaster. You'll find these bars are both comfortable and stable for lots of different riding styles.
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
$54.99 - $63.99
Origin-8's Space Off Road II Handlebar is ready to explore the final trail frontier. This radical bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a 50mm sweep and 37.5mm rise. But it's not just for looks — it lets you distribute your weight and hand placement in multiple ways for more control and comfort.
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 5 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g
All Mountain / XC The Cutlass bar crosses categories from XC to Enduro with a 31.8mm diameter and width of 780mm. 220g of premium quality unidirectional carbon fiber ensures that this bar is about reliable strength and durability with a responsive feel. It features a 25mm rise for aggressive rider position tuned with a 5° upsweep, 8° bend orientation. The geometry of this bar now matches our OSX perfectly.
$16.99 - $19.99
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
Origin-8's Classique CargoUnit is a fine 6061 T6-aluminum riser handlebar with a built-in basket. It's the answer to bolt-on baskets and bags that are often unstable. Because the basket is integrated into the bar, your gear rides on a secure, sturdy platform with room for groceries, a gym bag, and a couple burritos. The CargoUnit has a heavy-duty powder-coat finish, too.
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Made in the USA - Chrome finish - Weight: 526g - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
- Economical 6066 aluminum alloy mountain handlebar - 800mm width - 3 rise options - Back sweep: 7° - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
The Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of Race Face's SixC bars. DH strength and Enduro weight for when you really need to lean into it. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 35mm bar diameter for incredible strength/weight ratio
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- Freeride inspired all mountain suitable geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Rock solid in the park or on the trail - Cost effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Material: Alloy - Weight (g): ±395 (25mm) / ±400 (40mm) / ±420 (60mm) - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Rise (mm):25 / 40 / 60 - Length (mm): 785 - Geometry (Degree): 5°up x 8°back (25mm) / 5°up x 9°back (40mm) / 4°up x 10°back (60mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
- The second version of the Fatbar has undergone a full structural re-design. - In keeping with the demand for wider, gravity oriented handlebars, the width increased to 800mm. - Proven high grade 7050 T6 aluminium and variable gauge taperwall construction
TruVativ's burly Holzfeller Riserbar is made from butted 7050 aluminum to take gravity-fueled abuse like a champ. This 730mm-wide bar gives you awesome leverage to muscle your rig and the rise gives you an upright position for greater control in nasty rock gardens as well as increased confidence on steep descents.
- Big brother to the #869 handlebars - These are veritable pillars of chrome - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 13" rise, 24.5" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
Page 1 of 4 Next page