12- to 24-Inch
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Maxxis' rear-specific Creepy Crawler is the ultimate trials tire. The low durometer and ultra-tough casing make for a super-soft tire that's perfect for any modified trials bike. - Weight: 1085 grams
Chase Gouin’s signature tire. Predictable during tight turns and made to roll smooth at high speeds. Horizontal tread grooves provide shoe traction only when you need them to. This modern interpretation of one of the most popular tires ever made is used regularly by street riders too. Now available with a Special Compound tread durometer for polished indoor floors. 100 PSI, of course.
Specialized's Big Roller tire gives younger riders advantages that adult size bikes are getting. Wider tires, along with a new tread design allows for maximum traction and stability in many riding conditions. This leads to more fun and better confidence! - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 20 x 2.8"; Max Ride 20psi / Max Install 35psi; approximate weight 670g - 24 x 2.8"; Max Ride 25psi / Max Install 35psi; approximate weight 835g
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
- Micro file pattern combines a smooth tread surface with micro-ridges for high grip performance - Designed specifically for compact folding bikes and touring recumbents - Belted with puncture resistant ProTite belting - Wire bead
• Super wide cruiser tire provides a comfortable ride • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 4 1/4 (ISO 406)
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center • 8 x 1 1/4
$51.15 - $59.09
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 20 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 419 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 50 - Weight: 470g * not interchangeable with tires labeled "20 x 1.75"
Sting tires have an exclusive street pattern tread designed by Salt Plus, knurled for extra traction. - Street pattern tread
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.75
Fast, safe and comfortable — guaranteed! The Contact is the jack-of-all-trades amongst city and trekking tires. Its tread design is based upon the principles of bionics. A uniform center tread/belt assembly ensures a smooth and speedy ride on the road. Flexible shoulder lugs and fine sipes guarantee grip in curves and on loose surfaces. The overall tire construction rounds off the overall high quality. The ultra fine carcass fabric reduces the rolling resistance while providing a noticeably more comfortable ride. Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
With the increased strategical placement of Grip-Pods matched to multi-facet Nano Knobs on shoulder and sides, capped off with friction-enhancing chemical etching over the central tread, FASTR-X strikes the rarefied balance of speed and control like none before. - CYLEX 120 TPI ultralight casing - UTC rubber compound - Grip-Pod system helps maintain traction when cornering - Chemical etching on center tread creates a fine texture for enhanced traction - Multi-facet nano knobs provide additional traction on tire shoulders - ISO diameter: 451mm
$33.66 - $41.95
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$19.99 - $24.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
Love sessioning the street, but also have an affection for ripping the dirt jumps? Then Maxxis' Holy Roller is your tire. The inverted tread design hooks up equally well on the pavement and on the dirt. And, the single-ply casing keeps the weight down for easy pedaling. - Weight: 525g (1.75), 610g (1.85)
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
Minits Lite are specifically designed for 20" wheel commuting bicycles. The Lite has ZSG Natural Compound, 400D casing and Aramid beads for a lighter and higher performance ride. ProTite Shield has been added for improved urban reliability. - Folding tire
$7.59 - $8.79
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - ISO diameter: 406mm
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight BMX race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on the straights, too. - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.25)
Page 1 of 3 Next page