Here is a high-performance triathlon shoe designed to take you from the first to the second transition zone as fast as possible. The brand-new Tri X-Lite II is stiffer and its Velcro won't loosen after 5km of riding. Improved ergonomics allow you to focus on one thing only: getting the best possible bike split.
- RACER FIT: High-performance fit reduces stack height to pedal
- Upper: Synthetic leather with toe protection provides durability and prevents toe collapse
- Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Closure system: Double velcro straps for easy transitions
- Heel retention: HRS-100 with 0.6 mm anti-slip membrane reduces power loss
- Outsole: Patented Carbon Composite extremely ventilated outsole
- Insole: Patented Coolmax Ergo Air insole for riding in all weather conditions
- Bumpers: Replaceable heel pad (part # 1487229)
- Transition: Special puller and main strap retention velcro pre-position shoe on the bike and speed transitions
- Safety: Heel reflector for increased visibility
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road pedals
- 3-bolt cleat pattern
- Weight: 235 grams/8.3 oz (size 42)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Ginger/White / 43||775504412122||1487259-762-43||27179|
|Ginger/White / 44||775504412146||1487259-762-44||27181|
|Ginger/White / 46||775504412184||1487259-762-46||27185|
|Ginger/White / 46.5||775504412191||1487259-762-46.5||27186|
|Ginger/White / 47||775504412207||1487259-762-47||27187|
|Ginger/White / 43.5||775504412139||1487259-762-43.5||27180|
|Ginger/White / 44.5||775504412153||1487259-762-44.5||27182|