No matter what form your fitness takes on the bike, Specialized's Shasta Cycling Knickers are the perfect complement to your workout. They feature a construction that starts with knit VaporRize fabrics for a controlled, supportive feel and end with a minimalist top-of-the-line chamois for exquisite comfort in the saddle. In between, you'll find plenty of pockets for your music, keys, and other small belongings, as well as a second-skin fit that just screams, "I'm ready to do this."
- Two side panel storage, one waistband stash, and one rear zipped pocket provide ample storage to house your nutrition, wallet, and electronics.
- 18.5" inseam (size Medium)
- CyTech chamois features a minimalist construction to provide just the right amount of padding, support, and comfort.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility in low-light conditions.
- Form Fit feels like a second skin, ensuring the proper amount of support and comfort, no matter the activity.
- VaporRize knit fabrics are soft against the skin and rapidly wick away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
|Black Heather / X-Small||888818102181||64216-2201|
|Black Heather / Small||888818102662||64216-2202|
|Black Heather / Medium||888818102068||64216-2203||15989|
|Black Heather / Large||888818102082||64216-2204|
|Black Heather / X-Large||888818101795||64216-2205|
|Carbon/Coral Heather / X-Small||888818102228||64216-2211|
|Shadow Bars/Indigo / X-Small||888818295821||64218-2201|
|Shadow Bars/Indigo / Small||888818295470||64218-2202|
Read 1 ReviewsWrite a Review
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Below knee comfort
- Outside pockets
- Spf rated
- Thin chamois
- Hot sunny rides
Reviewed by 1 customers
Displaying reviews 1
- Spf Rated
- Below Knee Comfort
- Outside Pockets
- Thin Chamois
- Hot Sunny Rides
I bought these for sun protection while riding in the hot, sunny, south. They are great. And keep my legs from sun burn, heat rash, etc.