The Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive FC-6800 crank arm specifically to pair with Shimano's Ultegra 6800 crank.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28% lower profile than the original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17% reduction in frontal area, and they've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200% over the previous design.
This Shimano Ultegra 6800 Stages Power meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: new low profile design, with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in the Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready Software
- Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Grey / 165mm||815066020264||901-1027||29922|
|Grey / 170mm||815066020271||901-1028|
|Grey / 172.5mm||815066020288||901-1029||18439|
|Grey / 175mm||815066020295||901-1030|