An issue many people ran into when they began using 1x setups was chain retention with the front chainring. In the beginning of the 1x movement, many companies dealt with this by using aftermarket chain keepers that somehow bolted to the frame. Many people discovered that using a narrow-wide chainring in conjunction with some type of 'clutch' rear derailleur helped abate or eliminate these chain-jumping issues. Narrow-wide rings use alternating tooth profiles that more positively engage the chain and help control a deflecting chain in bumpy conditions. Your friends at Surly have partnered with SRAM to bring you stainless steel X-Sync chainrings. Stainless Steel is durable. This durability is pretty useful when you're talking about the one ring that is bearing the brunt of all your miles.
612 Track rings are the perfect compliment to any 144mm B.C.D. crankset. They are made from 7000 series aluminum and feature a lovely and durable anodized finish. - BCD: 144 - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch
$33.99 - $35.99
- MTB direct mount chainrings - Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - 10, 11, or 12 speed compatible - Forged and hard anodized AL6061-T6 alloy construction - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting - BCD: Direct Mount - Type: 1x - Spec: GXP - Chain Compatibility: 10/11/12s Tooth - Type: Narrow/Wide - Offset: 6mm
$40.00 - $48.00
These CNC’d lovelies will work just fine in a multi-ring setup, but they’re not equipped with shift ramps or pins, which makes them perfect for single-ring drivetrains. - Longevity, performance, and quiet operation - Material: CNC-machined 7075-T6 Aluminum - Chain Compatibility: 8-, 9-, or 10-speed compatible
Wolf Tooth Components Drop-Stop 36T Chainring. - For Shimano XT M8000 and SLX M7003 Cranksets - 96mm Asymmetrical BCD
$74.99 - $94.99
- 7075-T6 aluminum ring for Easton Cinch system Road/CX/Gravel cranks - Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Narrow-wide tooth profiling prevents chaindrop with a guide or clutch derailleur - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool - 47mm chainline with the Easton 129mm spindle - 38T (80g), 40T (91g), 42T (98g), 44T (105g), 46T (112g), 48T (123g), 50T (137g)
$46.99 - $79.99
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
$9.00 - $34.00
Shimano SLX M660 10-Speed chainrings get worn out drivetrains back in like-new condition.
$18.00 - $106.00
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
$26.00 - $51.00
Shimano 105 5700 10-Speed chainrings are a quality, reliable replacement option for worn out chainrings on standard double cranksets.
$20.00 - $34.00
Deore M6000 series 10-speed chainrings provide smooth and reliable shifting, ideal for off-road riding conditions. - Shimano HG-X technology - Compatible with 4-arm crank design
$69.95 - $79.95
These chainrings are for Race Face Cinch cranks such as Turbine, Next SL, Sixc & Aeffect. The Wolf Tooth Cinch rings feature a our patented Drop-Stop design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance. We have both Boost and standard chainrings. - CNC machined aluminum ring fits Race Face cranks with Cinch System - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Asymmetrical tooth shape for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
Surly's MWOD Inner Chainrings are made from stainless steel for extreme durability. These rings are compatible with Surly's MWOD cranks.
$82.00 - $99.00
SRAM's X-Sync 11-speed chainring features tall teeth with an alternating tooth profile to hold the chain amazingly well and still provide space for mud to clear. - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring
$18.00 - $100.00
Shimano 105 FC-R7000 asymmetric 110 BCD chainrings for 2x11 drivetrains.
$35.00 - $65.00
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications.
$21.00 - $89.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
The EX1 drive train was designed specifically for the demands of electric-assist mountain bikes: a wide gear range with bigger jumps between gears and sturdy components to handle higher torque loads. Liberal use of features found on SRAM’s high end MTB parts provide high value, quiet operation and ease of service. - X-Sync (wide-narrow) tooth profiles for great chain management - Compatible with Bosch mid-drive E-bike systems - Material: Steel - Size/BCD: Direct mount - Recommended Group: EX1
$40.00 - $140.00
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear - Specially designed tooth profiles for improved wear - More durable finish - Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107 BCD - Speeds: 12 - Material: Aluminum
$22.99 - $52.99
FSA Pro Road Chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any road drivetrain. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy
SRAM's X-Sync Boost Direct Mount Chainring features tall teeth with alternating tooth profiles that hold the chain amazingly well and still provide space for mud to clear. - Chainring BCD: SRAM BB30 Direct Mount, SRAM GXP Direct Mount - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Offset: 3mm
SHIMANO brings top-level design to BMX racing with the durable SM-CR80-A chainring. Built to withstand the demands of BMX professional racers, the DXR alloy chainring is designed for single speed use and is offered in a wide range of gear options.
$275.00 - $295.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - A-Type, for use with 42 tooth A-type inner chainring - Hollowglide hollow chainring construction for rigidity and light weight - Designed for use with 10-Speed asymmetrical Shimano road chains: CN-7901, CN-6711, and CN-5701
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - Designed for use with 10-Speed asymmetrical Shimano road chains: CN-7901, CN-6711 and CN-5701
$30.99 - $33.99
For SHIMANO STEPS E-BIKE drive systems, the SM-CRE61 chainring features a modern design for 9/10/11-speed drive units. - Gear combination: 38T, 44T
- Road/Cross/Gravel offset ring has a reverse dish for perfect chainline - Fits Cannondale Hollowgram SI & SISL cranksets, replacing ring and spider - 48mm chainline, same as Cannondale XX1 spider. Use 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 64g/68g/72g (30/32/34t)
Proven on the World Cup circuit, Shimano's Saint chainrings are optimized for single-ring drivetrains and the rigors of competitive downhill racing. They're available in a variety of tooth counts to suit your riding style or course.
Shimano XTR CRM91 1x11 Chainrings - Hollowglide technology provides exceptional driving stiffness and strength - Titanium, carbon, and aluminum materials - Titanium teeth for lightweight durability - Modified tooth profile prevents chain drop - Ring Position/Type: Chain-retaining single ring - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric
Shimano XT M770 10-Speed Inner Chainring - Chainring BCD: 64 - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner - Tooth Count: 24
Shimano 105 5800 11-Speed chainrings replace worn out parts and get your drivetrain running smoothly again. - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 asymmetric
Page 1 of 9 Next page