$125.00 - $143.00
High quality sealed bearing hub is available in traditional and modern configurations. - Steel axle, aluminum end caps with steel knurled contact surfaces - Same proven driver mechanism as higher priced models - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Skewer Included: No - Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Hubs typically seem to fall into two general categories: light and very expensive or heavy and cheap. With this typical bike industry paradigm, we saw an opportunity. You see, for years we've been using high-end geared hubs from the manufacturer of our track offerings on our personal bikes. They are very lightweight (peep the specs) and just plain work. We decided to finally make those hubs available to you and corner the market in our own category: lightweight, affordable, and incredibly practical. We've ridden them on all kinds of bikes from the Electric Queen to the Mr. Pink and we're in love. They are reliable, dang light and very reasonably priced. We offer the Go-Devil in a minimal amount of configurations and ship them with all the necessary endcaps and a quick release skewer, future proofing them in case you want to use them on various bikes over the years. Quick Release lever and 12mm thru-axle endcaps are included. On all models we spec high-quality made in Japan stainless-steel sealed bearings. The splined freehubs have 28 points of engagement, the XD driver has 56. Oh, and we've got polished options as well. Kind of a big deal because polished hubs have become a rarity. - Weight: 277g - Includes 12mm thru-axle end caps and quick release skewer - Drive Side Center To Flange 18.5mm - Non-Drive Center to Flange 34mm - Non-Drive Flange Diameter 58mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter 49mm
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
Build your singlespeed or fixie bike around Surly's Ultra New Roadie Rear Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need and reliable sealed bearings, too! It sports threads for a track cog and lockring on one side and a freewheel on the other so you can decide how you want to roll. Plus, this hub's 130mm width fits most road frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick release skewer compatibility.
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
$234.99 - $279.99
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano/SRAM 8-11s and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings J-Bend SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 148mm - Left Flange Diameter: 58mm - Right Flange Diameter: 458mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 36.65mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 51.35mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 37.5mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 22.8mm Straight-Pull SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 148mm - Left Flange Diameter: 55mm - Right Flange Diameter: 55mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 39.5mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 53.8mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 34.65mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 20.35mm
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
R45 Centerlock hubs combine a lightweight hub body, our legendary made-in-house bearings, and now Centerlock compatibility to harness the power of disc brakes. The result is the increased power and modulation of disc brakes, the fast, smooth rolling speed of our bearings, and the rail steering from our one piece solid axles. Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - Legendary made-in-house bearings - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Easily convertible axles 100mm x 9mm QR or 100mm x 12mm thru axle front options. - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
Light, but strong enough for all types of riding including XC through DH - Forged, CNC machined aluminum shell, 2 sealed cartridge bearings - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Includes endcaps to switch for 9x100mm QR, 15x100 thru-axle and 20x110mm thru-axle
15x142mm conversion kit for Hope Fatsno front hubs.
- Forged alloy construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc - 12x142mm rear spacing - Aluminum hub body
• Aluminum hub body • Sealed bearings • 5/7-speed freewheel • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 126mm hub spacing • Silver or black
- Aluminum hubs - Loose ball - Bolt-on - Axle: B/O 3/8 - Material: Aly - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - OLD: 135mm
$77.99 - $117.99
- Centerlock, 11- speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included - Spacing / Axle: QR - OLD: 100mm
$99.99 - $139.99
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/6-Bolt Disc: PCD-L: 36mm PCD-R: 36mm LTF-L: 27.75mm LTF-R: 15.25mm CTF-L: 22.25mm CTF-R: 34.75mm J-Bend Spoke/Centerlock Disc: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 45mm LTF-L: 27.25mm LTF-R: 15.45mm CTF-L: 22.75mm CTF-R: 34.55mm
$105.28 - $109.78
- Dynamo generator front hub features 3.0-watt headlight power supply - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (140mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake (brake levers sold separately) - Light sold separately
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Quick release - Brake Type: RIM - OLD: 100mm
- X-Fix allen key installs and removes x-12 Axles and clips into an x-12 Axle when not in use
- Threaded for singlespeed freewheel, includes 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid axle (183mm overall axle length) - Freewheel and brake lever sold separately
- Elite Series convertible MTB single speed hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano style single speed cassette body with 6 Pawl/102 Point/3.5º engagement - J-bend spoke compatible - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Includes lockring and spacer - Cog not included - Material: AL6061 - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 64mm - LTF-L: 41.15mm - LTF-R: 30.35mm - CTF-L: 26.35mm - CTF-R: 37.15mm
R45D hubs combine our low-drag 45-tooth RingDrive system, a lightweight hub body, and our legendary made-in-house bearings. The result is the increased power and modulation of disc brakes, the fast, smooth rolling speed of our bearings, and the superior responsiveness of our RingDrive engagement system when you put the power down. Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Patented RingDrive system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool - Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Kick-shift 2-speed hub - Coaster brake - Benefits include its simple backpedal-action shifting/braking and no cables or shifters - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (162mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 138% - Includes 22 tooth 3-spline cog - 116mm OLD (over-locknut dimension)
$99.99 - $129.99
- Elite Series convertible cyclocross/gravel hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Use: Front Hub - Bearing: Sealed - Drilling: 28H - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - OLD: 100mm J-Bend Spoke: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 45mm - LTF-L: 27.65mm - LTF-R: 15.35mm - CTF-L: 22.35mm - CTF-R: 34.65mm Straight Pull Spoke: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 31.4mm - LTF-R: 19.6mm - CTF-L: 18.6mm - CTF-R: 30.4mm
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
The Antigram is a 36-H rear hub that is strong, light and reasonably priced with in-bound axle bolts that is both RHD/LHD switchable and guard compatible. SPECS - 2014-T6 forged aluminum hub shell - 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings - 9-T driver with 3-Pawn independent springs design and precision caged needle bearings - RHD/LHD switchable WEIGHTS - With 14mm Chromoly Axle: 14.5oz / 411g - MEASUREMENTS Drive Side - Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm - Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm
Quick Release Model • Model Number: HB-M8000 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: QR • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 14mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 41mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm 15x100mm Thru-Axle Model • Model Number: HB-M8010 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 17.5mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 44mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
$225.00 - $265.00
The DT Swiss 240s MTB 6-Bolt Front Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
- Series: SLX - HB-M7000 - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - HB-M7010 - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 14 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 189g
Page 1 of 7 Next page